Interested in applying for an Engineering or Technical Position?
We are always looking for good people to join our team. We provide a superior work environment and provide each employee with the opportunity to develop to their full potential. Our vision is “To create a positive and engaging environment, providing innovative and professional solutions for our clients’ needs”.
Skills are important but so is team cohesion and support. All of our team is expected to demonstrate our Core Values every day.
Integrity – We do what is right, in the right way, when we say we will do it, and in a professional manner.
Teamwork – We work together towards a common goal, and with our clients to achieve the results they desire.
Accountable – We are responsible for our actions individually and as a whole.
Expert – We strive to continuously learn and grow to provide guidance in our fields of operation.
Trustworthy – We will earn your trust through our honesty, intent, competencies, and results.
Pressure Vessel Engineering welcomes people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- A diverse workload where many different types of projects keeps things interesting
- Flexible hours
- Benefits including health, dental and RRSP matching
- Skill development opportunities both internally and through outside training/classes
- Family first, team-oriented atmosphere
- Three weeks of vacation to start, one additional day of vacation after each year
- Paid days off between Christmas and New Years
- Competitive salary
- Company lunches and team building events (previous outings include glass blowing, paintball, cooking class, axe throwing, escape rooms and many others)
- Your option to own part of the company after two years of employment
Currently Pressure Vessel Engineering is not seeking to fill any positions. We will update our careers post when another position becomes available