This is a typical pipe stress analysis report here used for a small piping system. Download Report
This is the same model used for the article “Design Optimization with Pipe Stress Analysis” where changing a design to reduce pipe stresses is discussed.
Read the report for more details. Download Report
[File 12755, May 2018 – AH / CM]
We offer pipe stress analysis services.
- Caesar II thermal, flexibility and dynamic pipe stress analysis
- Seismic analysis for British Columbia CRN registration
- Water hammer, flow induced vibration & integrity review
- Fitness For Service using API 579
- Layout design, hanger, guide, anchor and expansion joint location and specification
- P.E. / P. Eng. stamping
Finite Element Analysis (FEA) – We use FEA to design and validate fittings and vessels that cannot be designed by rule-based codes like VIII-1 or B31.3.
ASME Code Design – We work to many ASME standards to design and validate pressure vessels, boiler, fittings and piping systems.
Canadian Registration Number (CRN) – We are Canada’s largest independent registrar of fittings, vessels and piping under the CRN program registering for more than a thousand customers.
Pressure Vessel Engineering has twenty years of successful experience in the pressure vessel field working for more than a thousand customers.
- Six Professional Engineers on staff licensed to stamp and sign off on designs for use in all Canadian jurisdictions.
- Fast and professional assistance from our team.
Need help? Our contact information is to the right.