FEA Advertisement – Bottom of Page
We use FEA to design and validate fittings and vessels that can not be designed by rule-based codes like VIII-1 or B31.3. We are experts in the specialized field of pressure equipment design by FEA to validated ASME VIII-2 methods.
- SolidWorks Simulation and Abacus software
- Pressure and thermal stress analysis
- Permissible service life (fatigue life)
- Wind and seismic analysis
- Leg, saddle and clip design
- Frequency and vibration analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
Pressure Vessel Engineering has used Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to design and verify thousands of pressurized components. We have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right.
ASME Code Design – We work to many ASME standards to design and validate pressure vessels, boiler, fittings and piping systems.
Pipe Stress Analysis – Pipe stress analysis is mandatory for British Columbia registration and it is recommended practice for many other systems.
Canadian Registration Number (CRN) – We are Canada’s largest independent registrar of fittings, vessels and piping under the CRN program registering for more than a thousand customers.
Pressure Vessel Engineering has twenty years of successful experience in the pressure vessel field working for more than a thousand customers.
- Ten Professional Engineers on staff licensed to stamp and sign off on designs for use in all Canadian jurisdictions.
- Fast and professional assistance from our team.
Need help? Our contact information is to the right.