ASME Advertisement – Bottom of Page
We work to many ASME standards to design and validate pressure vessels, boiler, fittings and piping systems. We have experience designing thousands of vessels and fittings to multiple codes.
- Pressure vessel design to ASME VIII-1 and VIII-2
- Hot water heaters and boilers to ASME I and IV
- Piping to B31.1, B31.3, B31.5 and others
- Burst testing to multiple codes
We use Compress, PV Elite, Design Calcs, Nozzle Pro and our own in-house software.
Finite Element Analysis (FEA) – We use FEA to design and validate fittings and vessels that cannot be designed by rule-based codes like VIII-1 or B31.3.
Pipe Stress Analysis – Pipe stress analysis is mandatory for British Columbia registration and it is recommended practice for many other systems.
Canadian Registration Number (CRN) – We are Canada’s largest independent registrar of fittings, vessels and piping under the CRN program registering for more than a thousand customers.
Pressure Vessel Engineering has twenty years of successful experience in the pressure vessel field working for more than a thousand customers.
- Ten Professional Engineers on staff licensed to stamp and sign off on designs for use in all Canadian jurisdictions.
- Fast and professional assistance from our team.
Need help? Our contact information is to the right.